The original and still the best.
Fast, free delivery to your door.
Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
SecondSkin™ Original Tattoo Cream 0.25oz
Usually ready in 24 hours —
- Exceptionally smooth consistency
- One of few glides on the market that is certified organic and certified vegan
- Good for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin
- NO greasy or oily residue - absorbs quickly into skin
- NO parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- NO added fragrances or dyes
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Reduces skin swelling and redness
- Reduces amount of bleeding and weeping from tattooed skin
- Helps ink pool efficiently
- STENCIL FRIENDLY - won't erase stencils
- Doesn't clog needles like waxy balms tend to do
Ingredients: *Shea Butter, *Coconut Oil, *Sibu Sea Buckthorn Oil, *Calendula Oil (*Calendula Extract, *Safflower Oil) *Comfrey Oil (*Comfrey Leaf Extract, Safflower Oil), *Castor Oil
I got my first ink done and bought second skin to use for after care. I had zero bleeding, ink run off, scabbing, or anything at all. Healed perfectly and feels really nice on a fresh tattoo . I’ll buy it again before my next one for sure!
Once again, I purchased the full spectrum tattoo cream from Second Skin and, as always, I love it! It’s soothing and hydrating - tattoo requirements for harsh midwest winters! I also love that it’s not greasy. Def my go-to product!
I’ve been tattooing for a couple of years and have tried many different glides. I hate how greasy and oily they often are + some have a weird, sandy texture. This one is as smooth as butter but it doesn’t melt on my gloves too quickly, which is a huge plus. It doesn’t clog my needles either and it really seems to alleviate redness and swelling while I’m tattooing. I frequently recommend this product to my clients for aftercare as well. Try it — you won’t regret it!