The original and still the best.
Fast, free delivery to your door.
Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
SecondSkin™ Original Tattoo Cream 4oz
Usually ready in 24 hours —
- Exceptionally smooth consistency
- One of few glides on the market that is certified organic and certified vegan
- Good for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin
- NO greasy or oily residue - absorbs quickly into skin
- NO parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- NO added fragrances or dyes
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Reduces skin swelling and redness
- Reduces amount of bleeding and weeping from tattooed skin
- Helps ink pool efficiently
- STENCIL FRIENDLY - won't erase stencils
- Doesn't clog needles like waxy balms tend to do
Ingredients: *Shea Butter, *Coconut Oil, *Sibu Sea Buckthorn Oil, *Calendula Oil (*Calendula Extract, *Safflower Oil) *Comfrey Oil (*Comfrey Leaf Extract, Safflower Oil), *Castor Oil
Seriously the best. I have very sensitive skin and the healing phase is always a struggle for me. The tattoo cream by secondskin is the best there is. Natural. Vegan friendly. Handmade. Not overly priced. Just scroll back up and admire the transparency of the ingredients! I dare you to find another company that is THAT transparent about what goes into their product and why they chose it! Fantastic.
I also have to say that their customer service is top notch and personable. I’ve only had to interact with them a handful of times over the years but every time they’re friendly and helpful.
I've used several different products over the years and this is my new favorite. It goes on smoothly, feels great, and stops that itchy tight feeling you have the first week after getting a new tattoo. I also love thst its organic and cruelty free. Now I already want another tattoo.
My tattoo artist recommended I use this for healing my tattoo and it helped tremendously. It totally helped with itching and swelling. In addition to using secondskin bandages, this tattoo cream healed my tattoo quicker and easier than any of my other tattoos.
I have gnarly dry and cracked heels. Makes walking on our hard floors painful at time. My podiatrist recommended this stuff so I figured I'd give it a try. Fantastic stuff, healed my skin in a couple of days. I'd put this above Climb-On as it was less "greasy" and worked a bit faster.